This speaker looks as spectacular as the features it provides. If you purchase this unit, you get a strong, durable, powerful speaker. The 6.5" version of the CS line is one of the most popular speakers from Kicker.
Related: Best 6.5 Car Speakers
- Sensitivity: 90 dB
- RMS: 100 Watts
- Peak Power: 300 Watts
- Frequency Response: 40-20,000 Hz
- 2way/3way/4way: 2-way Coaxial
The speakers can handle up to 100 watts of power each, which is remarkable for speakers of this size.
You can use them connected with your car’s original sound or hook them up to an amplifier.
They will handle the power and produce excellent sound.
The quality sound is thanks to:
A balanced dome tweeter
The mentioned woofer is safely ensconced in a polyester foam surround.
This affords some protection against shock, but also helps to improve the sound production. If you love the low tones that woofers produce, take note that these aren’t designed to give you pounding beats.
You’ll get some bass sounds, but if that should be the focus of your system you should invest in additional sub woofers.
If you plan to install the system yourself, you’ll be happy to know they simply slot into existing speaker spaces.
This is possible thanks to reduced depth baskets that take up very little space, so you don’t have to build customized boxes for the speakers.
- These are powerful speakers
- The speakers easily fit into most vehicles
- Rugged modern look adds aesthetic value to a car’s interior
- The speakers are affordable, which means any car owner can upgrade sound equipment
- Low bass tones aren’t fully supported