The Gear4wheels Automotive Scholarship
At Gear4wheels we strongly believe in education and betting on the future of the automotive industry. As car enthusiasts and technology geeks we want to invest in the generations that will design the cars, transportation and infrastructures of the future.
We are commited to provide help to the end-users of such technology by reviewing the latest pieces of equipment for cars, performance parts and how-to guides for the DIY aficionado, home mechanic or professional repair technician.
Examples: Best Double Din Head Unit
We recognize the power of written words both online and offline and want to help the creative minds to grow and be part of the next technological revolution.
With the help of our supporters, informational sources and contributors like Francisco Collado Sevilla (Chassis Engineer at Honda UK), we've created the Gear4wheels Scholarship for Undergraduates or Postgraduates with a passion for technology with which we want to award the winner with $1,000 (USD).
Please, review the eligibility requirements and application process below.
The scholarship recipient will recieve the award within 60 days after the deadline. By participating, you are giving us your consent to contact you by phone, email or mail. In addition, if you are the winner, you are giving us your express consent to use your name, college identification and essay on this site and for any other promotional purposes, without further compensation or payment to you. The scholarship recipient is responsible for payment of any applicable State and/or Federal income taxes due to the receipt of the scholarship.
The candidates must fulfill the following conditions:
- Student of a science/technical degree i.e Engineering, Architecture, Medicine, Mathematics, Physics, Economics etc in any University or College of the United States, Canada or the UK.
How to apply:
- Create a 1500+ word essay on the topic "The future of transportation and its impact on world's economics"
- Post the article to your blog – This can be a student blog on your university website or your own website or free blog.
- Include at least 3 links citing sources that back any facts and figures you mention in your article, including 1 link to http://gear4wheels.com
- Send an email to scholars[email protected] including your full name, URL of blog post submission, University/College email address and year (freshman, sophomore, junior, senior, post-grad or other) to complete your application.
SUBMISSIONS ARE NOW CLOSED
Application closes on 31st of May 2017 @ 12:00 PST. This is a recurring yearly scholarship.
Only one $1,000 Scholarship shall be given per year, although Gear4wheels may give complimentary prizes to submissions that excel in quality and/or creativity.
Any questions please email [email protected]