When searching for a pressure washer suited for home or light commercial use, the Sun Joe SPX3001 2030 PSI washer is an ideal choice. It’s lightweight and has a small footprint, while maintaining a small price tag.
It can be collapsed for easy storage, yet despite its small stature, it has a beastly electric motor that produces good pressure.
The casing isn’t crafted from the best materials, but for a relatively inexpensive, mid-range product, this doesn’t let the product down too much.
Quality of Build
Cheap plastic casing lets down an otherwise well-built and thought-out product.
With a 2-year full warranty, it’s not the lengthiest but does cover all components.
Ease of use
Easy to maneuver and even easier to use, thanks to a lightweight design
Value for money
As a mid-range pressure washer with heaps of functionality, it’s highly affordable.
Things I like
- Total Stop System (TSS) prevents accidental misfires
- Easy to store; washer collapses into smaller footprint
- Large, mounted wheels aid movement
- Lightweight and easy to carry when the situation necessitates
Thinks I don't like
- The plastic chassis design feels cheaply made
- Hose could benefit from being longer for bigger cleaning jobs
- Only supports Sun Joe accessories, not those from other manufacturers
- Doesn’t support the use of hot or heated water temperatures